Westcoast Child Development Group Inc. began in 2003 and brings together a multidisciplinary team of experienced mental health professionals who work with school-age children, youth, young adults, and families. Our team includes Registered Psychologists, Speech and Language Pathologists, and Clinical Counsellors.
The clinicians at Westcoast Child Development Group provide:
- Individual and family therapy
- Professional consultation
Clinicians work closely with individuals experiencing issues that may include:
- Anxiety (social anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, generalized anxiety)
- Autistic spectrum disorders
- School and family problems
- Social skills difficulties
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Learning disabilities
- Behavioural issues (e.g., school refusal, aggression)
Mental health issues impact a number of areas of day-to-day functioning and we are often asked to provide consultation to schools, mental health facilities, and employers.
At the Westcoast Child Development Group we work hard to ensure that the most up-to-date assessment and empirically-supported clinical treatments are provided.
Our team are all registered clinicians who are governed by their respective licensure bodies and strive to maintain a high degree of professionalism.